the undersigned Giuntini S.p.A., as Data Controller, hereby informs you that, pursuant to article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter the Regulation), for the establishment and execution of Contractual agreements is or may be in possession of information related to you.
1. Type of personal data processed
The following personal data may be processed: personal data, tax information, contact details, bank details and other administrative or commercial data necessary for the purposes indicated below.
2. Purpose of the processing
- The data will be processed for the following purposes: compliance with legal obligations and execution of the contract of which you are a party, fulfilment of obligations towards the Financial Administration, accounting and administrative management, management of existing commercial relations and management of legal disputes;
- Sending of advertising material, via the use of email, concerning products and services offered, invitations to events that may be organized alongside with trusted companies or professionals, and statistical purposes for the evaluation of Customer’s Satisfaction.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract and the fulfilment of the obligations foreseen by current regulations. The conferment of the requested information is mandatory in order to fulfil the legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to supply them will determine the impossibility for the undersigned company to execute the contract or to correctly carry out all the duties required by the purposes indicated in point 2.
Is in the interest of the Data Controller to use, for the purpose of selling its products or services and for market research, the email addresses given.
4. Recipients of personal data
Designated personnel, appropriately trained and operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller, will process the data. Some of the information can be communicated to the subjects indicated below: Public bodies (Tax Offices and other entities); Law or consulting firms to which the Data Controller has assigned a specific mandate; Support and maintenance companies of IT systems or digital archiving systems; Other subjects or companies that carry out activities instrumental to the purposes listed above. The detailed list of these subjects is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and will be provided at your request by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. Rights of the data subject
We also inform you that, with respect to the data, you can exercise the rights provided by the CHAPTER III of the Regulation at any time.
In particular, you have the right to request access to the data concerning you, their correction, deletion, or integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; to object in whole or in part to the usage of the data, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized to you by the applicable discipline.
You can exercise your right by writing to Giuntini S.p.A. with registered office in Località La Fila, Secondo Viale 25 – 56037 Peccioli (PI) or by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the art. 77 of the Regulation, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you consider the processing infringes the aforementioned Regulation.
8. Contact details of the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Giuntini S.p.A. Località La Fila, Secondo Viale 25 – 56037 Peccioli (PI)
+39 0587 606400
If you do not wish to receive the emails as per 2.b, please send us a message with “unsubscribe” in the subject line and in the text the address to be deleted.