WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 "GDPR" (hereinafter the "Regulation") to those who interact with the web services of Giuntini SpA, accessible electronically from the address: www.giuntini.com.
The information is provided only for the Giuntini SpA website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLDER
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The “owner” of their treatment is Giuntini SpA with sl in Via Baciocchi n. 5, Capannoli (PI), e-mail email@example.com tel. 0587 606400
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by specifically designated personnel in charge of processing. If necessary, the data can be processed:
• by the staff of the company that takes care of site maintenance: RedSwissPlus sagl Corso San Gottardo 9 - 6830 Chiasso - Switzerland;
• by the staff of the company that provides the web space in which the site is hosted: Next.it srl via volunteers of freedom 18 z. ind. Terrafino 50053 Empoli (FI).
TYPES OF DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The legal basis of these treatments is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the technical management relating to the functionality and security of the site.
Data provided voluntarily by
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Like practically all websites, ours also uses some cookies. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user (but also other sites or web servers) send and record on their computer (or mobile device), to be then retransmitted to the same sites (or webserver) on the next visit. of those, thus sending information.
Cookies are now fundamental tools as they allow modern sites to work at their best, allowing maximum customization, interaction and fluidity in navigation. But they can also be used to monitor the user's browsing and then send advertising messages in line with those.
Cookies can be:
• session (if they expire when the browser is closed) or permanent (they remain until the end of a term, even years);
• first-party or third-party (in this second case they are set by a site or webserver other than the one the user is visiting at that moment);
• technicians (necessary, sometimes essential, for a complete - or better - use of the site) or profiling (aimed at creating a user profile, and then sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during the previous navigation ).
The Privacy Guarantor considers technical cookies as those of session, those of functionality and - only under certain conditions - those of analytics; in particular, the Guarantor, in the provision of 8 May 2014, specified that the latter can be assimilated to technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site.
For more information on the types of cookies, characteristics and how they work, you can consult the sites http://www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com, http://cookiepedia.co.uk and the specific Provision of the aforementioned Guarantor.
The user can choose whether to delete or block some (or all) cookies by configuring their browser. Normally these programs also allow, with a specific option, to specifically block third-party cookies. Each browser has different procedures for managing cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular ones:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
We also remind you that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
Technical and statistical cookies aggregated
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the User's consent or could be managed directly by the Owner - depending on what is described - without the help of third parties.
• Interaction with social networks and external platforms This type of service allows you to make interactions with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed. Jetpack (Automattic Inc.) Jetpack is a service provided by Automattic Inc. that displays widgets that allow interaction with social networks and external platforms and the sharing of the contents of this Website.
• Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC)
Mailchimp is an email collection and management software, used to manage the newsletter.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in any request forms. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
METHOD 'OF TREATMENT
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We also inform you that, with regard to the data itself, you can exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulation at any time (among which, by way of example, the right of the interested party to ask the Data Controller for access to data are mentioned. concerning him, their rectification or cancellation, the integration of incomplete ones, the limitation of processing and to oppose in whole or in part the use of data) by writing by post to the addresses indicated above or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the event that you believe that the processing violates the aforementioned Regulation.
This information was updated on: 10/12/2019